Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fashion kickstart!


Hey hey everybody!
Kazaki is back !!
Sorry for not updating when I said that I would, was having some issues. But now everything is settled, so I can do what I love the best again, that is fashion! =)

Ok, I guess I better cut the long story short, I have too many goodies to share here. =)

For more info, please do not hesitate to email me at
ayumikazaki@gmail.com




D0005
(Sold to Mel)
Two pieces available. Email me for more info. Brand new.

Casual cool is just so in right now.
Not too much accesories, not too much make-up.
And this dress is BRAND NEW, never worn before, except for trying purposes.
Size 6 UK, but as can be seen from the picture, it can fit up to size 10.
100% stretchable.
(Note : belt not included)

RM 49



D0006
(Sold to tQa)

Dress from Miss Selfridge. UK size 8.
Perfect for hi-teas and girls-night-out. Worn only once.
It has two cute small pockets, perfect if worn with flats.

RM 39



T0003

Sexy button up top from Next Boutique.
The material is super comfy, 100% stretchable.
Fits size XS to M.

RM 20



T0004

Long sleeve red top. BRAND NEW. Only worn for trying purposes.
This reddish top has vneckline, looks great paired with minis or skinny jeans.
As seen from the picture above, can fit up to size M.

RM 20



T0005

Purple top from Forever 21. Great condition.
100% cotton and therefore it is stretchable and very comfy.
This modern tank top is a must have as it goes perfectly with almost everything.
Size XS -- M.
(Note : belt not included)

RM 25



T0006

Flower printed green top from 3Point6. Fits UK size 6 -8 perfectly.
Exceptionally good quality.
Worn only once, to a friend's birthday.
Add a little polish to cropped pants skinny jeans or chinos with this cute top.

RM 25



T0007
(Sold to Mel)
Two pieces available. Email me.
Green lacey top from ISLEE. Size S.
Love the texture, am selling cos I have the same top in 2 different colours. =)
Looks great if paired with shorts and flats.

RM 20


Last but not least, thanks for visiting ayumikazaki!

Happy shopping all you fashionistas!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment